Well another year has come and gone and it’s summer once again. It’s almost been a year since I started this blog, and I’m proud to say that I think I’ve been making progress with my blogging journey 🙂
So, my grade 10 year absolutely flew by incredibly fast. It honestly doesn’t feel so long ago since I first started the school year. I think it was a year of new experiences, new lessons that I’ve learned, extreme stress, a year of change, and a year of growth. There were extremely happy times, and extremely disappointing and difficult times. But I’m proud I got through it. 🙂
But, it’s summer now!! 🙂 Time to de-stress, hang out with friends, catch up on all the sleep I lost this school year, and just reeeeelax.
However, I have no intention of being a couch potato throughout the next two months. Like last summer, I will be sharing my summer bucket list on my blog. I’m super excited to share what I have in mind for this summer….
SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2017
- Get a job… (I’m so broke)
- Learn three new songs on the ukulele
- Start a YouTube channel and start regularly vlogging 🙂
- Get a head start with Math 11… (not that I want to… it’s definitely more like I need to, not gonna lie…)
- Get my learners driver’s license
- Read at least 5 books (I’ve gotten so lazy when it comes to reading LOL)
- Decorate my bedroom with more pictures
- Post on my blog at least once a week!
- Work on my French
- Go to the beach at least three times this summer 🙂
That’s all I have! Hope you enjoyed. Can’t wait to blog more about my adventures and accomplishments this summer!