It’s been about 6 weeks since I’ve started blogging and I can say that I’m proud of the progress I’ve made so far. 🙂 I feel that I’ve started to develop a deeper understanding of who I am now , who I want to become, and how I want to continue to express myself in the future. I’d like to thank every single one of my friends and readers who’ve made this 6 week journey so far an amazing learning experience for me. Because of you, I’m continually steering to become a better blogger who can hopefully spark a connection with all of you and inspire those around me. In order to that, I’ve come up with a list that will push me to make improvements on this platform that I call mine in the vast, wide space of the internet.
- Reach 25 followers by the end of 2016.
- Update my blog theme and header design into something that really describes who I am and what my blog stands for.
- Have a question and answers box or section that will allow any of my readers to ask questions about me or request entry ideas.
- Host a give away. Stay in tune for this. 🙂
- Write a short novel or book.
- Start using more photography and graphics.
- Create sections of my blog dedicated to fashion, Bible reading, DIYs, beauty, and Pinterest pins by the end of 2016.