Every summer, I try to come up with a list of goals I want to accomplish, places I want to visit, and things I want to do over the summer vacation. Here’s what I’m up to for these next couple of months:
- Finish reading “Visual Theology: Seeking and Understanding The Truth About God.”
- Find a youth group to attend.
- Finish a Math/Pre-Calculus curriculum or textbook.
- Workout twice a week.
- Join an art/writing camp.
- Learn a new instrument.
- Finish decorating my bedroom.
- Get a summer job.
- Go to a cute restaurant or cafe.
- Go to the beach and capture a photo of a sunset.
- Write two new poems.
- Get a polaroid camera.
- Hang out with friends at least once a week.
- Finish a really nice painting/drawing.
- Cook/bake something new.
I hope that my bucket list inspires you to create your own and to make the most out of the good weather and free time. Almost nothing is as rewarding knowing that you accomplished something you’re proud of with the time you have. Summer 2016, please be good! 🙂