Coming up with entry ideas can be tedious and a waste of energy. As it’s only been a day
( not even) since I uploaded my first entry, I hate to admit that my mind is already dry. I promised a friend (you know who you are 🙂 ) that I would post a new entry everyday, so I’m going to keep this entry self explanatory and simple, as you can tell from the title.
I want to provide a glimpse into my life to whoever makes the time to stop by this website. (Haha, who is going to make the time to read THIS? People actually like my blog??)
Without further ado, here’s a list of random facts about me that I feel would give you the opportunity to get to know me more. And since all of you, readers, are my friends, I’ve tried to make the facts on this list hopefully things that you don’t know about me.
- I like to consider myself an “extroverted introvert.” I love public speaking and getting to know people on the surface. But once I reach a point in a relationship in which I don’t know whether I feel “comfortable” with someone or they are still an acquaintance, I can get quite socially awkward…
- I don’t know whether I plan to continue blogging once the summer ends. I know that I will be very busy once the school year starts, but if y’all still want to hear more from me then, let me know. 🙂
- I handle another blog on tumblr. But trust me, it’s nothing like this. My tumblr is basically just pictures of anything I find aesthetically pleasing. Hence my URL: http://www.aesthetically-passionate.tumblr.com 😛
- I really don’t like wearing glasses.
- I consider myself mature for my age.
- I read two blogs regularly, not including my own. 🙂
- If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would love to be in San Quintin, Mexico. ❤ I still need to write a blog entry about that. 🙂
- I’ve been the same height since I was 12. 😦
- I can be very emotional or extremely stoic.
- I used to write stories on WattPad before I discovered my love for poetry.
- I love to travel. I’ve been to various areas in Canada, USA, Philippines, Japan, and Mexico. I can’t wait to wander this world even more.
- My favourite fruits are mango, watermelon, and raspberries. Yummmm.
- I have 2 and a half best friends. Yeah, please don’t question the “half, ” I’m confused myself.
- Hey, we’ve reached my favourite number.
- I enjoy talking to my teachers, not anything related with the subject they teach, but just genuinely getting to know who they are beyond what they give me in class or as homework. I can say that this has resulted in to me being more comfortable around them and I love learning more about who they are as people, not necessarily professors. I’ve been told that they appreciate me getting to know them as well. 🙂
- I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE PICKY WITH FOOD.
- I’ve gotten an award for Health and Career two years in a row.
- Sometimes I have really low self-esteem and I feel paranoid that my friends don’t like me as much as I like them. But I know that’s not true. 🙂
- I don’t watch any TV shows, except America’s Got Talent.
- I have two younger siblings.
Hope you guys enjoyed. 🙂